The practice is adapted to the guidelines of the RIVM. We are prepared for the one-and-a-half meter society and -understandably- no longer shake hands.
To be able to protect you and others properly, we also depend on your cooperation. In this context, we must ask you several questions which you should read through carefully and answer beforehand. The answers may have consequences for your appointment. We can only treat you if you can answer the following questions with a no. The questions are as follows:
– did you test positive for Corona?
– do you have any roommates or family members with Corona now?
– have you recovered from Corona in less than two weeks?
– Do you have one or more of the following symptoms: cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, tightness in the chest, fever (more than 38 degrees)?
– do you have roommates or family members with these symptoms?
– are you in home isolation?
– Do you live in a nursing home or institution for people with a mental disability?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions then we are unable to treat you at this time and you should contact us by telephone, we will make an appointment with you at an appropriate time.
To minimize the number of people in the waiting room, we ask you not to come to the practice before your appointment time. When you enter the waiting room, we ask you to disinfect your hands at the appropriate device. You can temporarily not use the toilet or the washbasin. Please brush your teeth at home.
Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you soon.